Eleven years ago I was all dressed in white and so excited to marry my handsome groom, Ryan, on our wedding day. I still remember this day so vividly and often pick up our wedding album and look back at how fun that day was. This is exactly what I hope to give each of my brides years after they say “I Do”. I love the entire part of a wedding, from start to finish. All the details that go into the day and the excitement of the wedding day itself. I still cry at almost every father/daughter dance and I will never get sick of a bride and groom seeing each other for the first time on their wedding day. I feel so honored when people ask me to photograph those incredible moments and I am so spoiled to get to do it in the San Francisco Bay Area! The venues here are amazing and nothing beats the California sun.
some facts about me
- 1I love boba! I only discovered boba about 2 years ago even though I have lived in the Bay for 10+ years. It is a gift. It is delicious. You need to go try it today if you have not delighted in such a drink. My go to drink is always coffee milk tea with boba from Boba Guys. It never disappoints!
- 2I love yummy food. I grew up in Arkansas, where I mostly at mac n cheese and chicken nuggets (so sad, I know). Spending most of my 20's and part of my 30's in SF has opened my eyes to an entire world (literally!) of food. I could eat Peruvian food every day of the week. Thai or India grace our table at least once a week and I'm always game for a good steak. Basically me and my husband eat our way through SF. I always say you should never had a bad meal in this city. We have no excuse!
- 3I love a good action movie! My husband always makes fun of me because if there is an X-men, Spider-man, Batman, or any Marvel movie coming out I am there on opening night!
- 4I love coffee! This deep love came when I saw pregnant with my 3rd child. It was the main thing I craved (even though I'm pretty sure my doctor told me to limit my intake, opps). My favorites in SF right now are Philz or Andytown. Such great local roasters.
- 5I love Fixer Upper and constantly try to find cheap ways to update or rearrange my house monthly. White walls, grey & cream everything and a little shiplap on my ceilings makes my heart sing!
joy of my life
Meet my sweet babies...Brady, Allie & Mae! They keep me quite busy when I'm not out shooting. In fact, little Allie almost made her grand entrance while I was PHOTOGRAPHING a wedding in September of 2012! Thankfully she waited until we got to the hospital to arrive. I'm pretty sure she's going to keep me on my toes the rest of my life! Little Brady is quite the charmer. He has the sweetest little spirit and loves anyone or anything that will play with him. Mae is our typical baby of the family. She is our tough one and just tries to keep up with her bubba and sissy. I am overly blessed to have the title of "mommy" and it's something I hope each one of my brides gets to experience someday too.