Ten years ago I was all dressed in white and so excited to marry my handsome groom, Ryan, on our wedding day. I still remember this day so vividly and often pick up our wedding album and look back at how fun that day was. This is exactly what I hope to give each of my brides years after they say “I Do”. I love the entire part of a wedding, from start to finish. All the details that go into the day and the excitement of the wedding day itself. I still cry at almost every father/daughter dance and I will never get sick of a bride and groom seeing each other for the first time on their wedding day. I feel so honored when people ask me to photograph those incredible moments and I am so spoiled to get to do it in the San Francisco Bay Area! The venues here are amazing and nothing beats the California sun.
some facts about me
- 1I love to decorate! If you come to my house, you will see that I love to decorate any and everything. I love finding fun new fabrics and incorporating them with what I already have. My latest project was my little girl's room. I went a little white & cream crazy but it turned out super cute!
- 2I enjoy really good food. I don't know when this happened, but over the last few years I've grown to love good gourmet food. I love a steak that will melt in your mouth, and a good bowl of lobster bisque is the key to my heart :).
- 3I love a good action movie! My husband always makes fun of me because if there is an X-men, Spider-man, Batman, or any Marvel movie coming out I am there on opening night! Random... I know!
- 4I love to entertain! I so enjoy having people in my home. It makes my heart so happy when people can come over, enjoy a meal, and relax at our house.
- 5I am a cupcake connoisseur. I'm pretty sure I've been to every cupcakery in San Francisco. I rate these stores by their vanilla cupcake. If you can't make a good vanilla... you can't make a good cupcake in my book!
joy of my life
Meet my sweet babies...Brady, Allie & Mae! They keep me quite busy when I'm not out shooting. In fact, little Allie almost made her grand entrance while I was PHOTOGRAPHING a wedding in September of 2012! Thankfully she waited until we got to the hospital to arrive. I'm pretty sure she's going to keep me on my toes the rest of my life! Little Brady is quite the charmer. He has the sweetest little spirit and loves anyone or anything that will play with him. Mae is our typical baby of the family. She is our tough one and just tries to keep up with her bubba and sissy. I am overly blessed to have the title of "mommy" and it's something I hope each one of my brides gets to experience someday too.